questionable priority transmissions for the agents
This isn't for me? I love X-Com as much as anyone else. Plus I should get props for beating the game at the age of eight.
yes for you as well...My apologies, I assumed the game was before your time.my bad
Back in the day my friends and i played the first x-com game for months till our eyes would bleed and great joy was had by all... then a year later it was released commercially.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This isn't for me? I love X-Com as much as anyone else. Plus I should get props for beating the game at the age of eight.
yes for you as well...
My apologies, I assumed the game was before your time.
my bad
Back in the day my friends and i played the first x-com game for months till our eyes would bleed and great joy was had by all... then a year later it was released commercially.
Post a Comment